5 Beautiful Tile Countertop Ideas For Your Next ProjectPost by TAC Design on 06/22/2017 to
Your kitchen’s countertops are one of the most important components of your kitchen’s aesthetic. Ceramic tile countertops are both durable and beautiful. All you have to do is choose the color, material, and design. Fortunately, there are plenty of creative tile countertop ideas for you to use in your next project. Consider some of these styles when planning out your renovation.
- Classic White: If you prefer a clean look in your kitchen, a solid white countertop may be the way to go. Just be sure to buy ceramic tile in your desired shade of white, since these can vary. White countertops pair well accent appliances, plants, and artwork that creates an airy feel.
- Bold Colors: Your tile countertop can also be your kitchen’s accent color. Try being bold with red or royal blue tiles, for example. Just be sure to plan the rest of the kitchen around the counter, so you don’t have too many colors going on.
- Neutral Tones: If color isn’t your thing, there are plenty of neutral countertop ideas in various materials. Marble tiles are a great option, as are tan and brown ceramic tiles. Neutral tones create a warm feel inside a home, so see how you can expand this feeling with the rest of your appliances.
- Artistic Patterns: Solid colors are not the only option for your countertops. Mosaic tile designs can also be quite beautiful. If you decide to install mosaic tile patterns for your counter, be sure to keep your backsplash more simple. And above all, plan it out so you know how many tiles to order.
- Rustic Stone: Stone is making a comeback in kitchens and bathrooms. This material adds texture to your kitchen design, which is perfect to balance a more modern look or establish a rustic style. Stone is also highly durable, which is perfect if you plan to keep this design for many years.
When buying your kitchen tiles to execute your design, remember to pay attention to quality. Even a minor kitchen remodel has an average ROI of 82.7%, so it is important to make the design last. Your investment in sifting through the best tile countertop ideas will bring you a gorgeous product to enjoy and potentially more revenue upon selling.